Terms Of Service
WELCOME TO INSTAJUNCTION!
So here’s how it all works:
- Pick a product and source for your pics – we currently support Instagram (you need to have an Instagram account), Facebook (you need to have a Facebook account) or direct upload from your computer or device.
- Select the images you wish to use for your product – the number of images required differs from product to product.
- Add your delivery details and check out through the payment process.
- Receive an Order Confirmation and reference number onscreen and via email.
- Sit back and relax while we manufacture your products and send them directly to you in no time at all.
Now for the boring bit…
These Terms and Conditions govern the contents and use of the Instajunction website (the “Site) and set out the terms and conditions on which we supply the Products available on the Site, and deal with the orders you make, as accepted by us, for Products (each an “Order”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site and before ordering any Products via the Site. By using the Site and/or ordering any of the Products you signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Please note that we may modify these Terms and Conditions and thus you should review them periodically; when we do so, we will let you know that the Terms and Conditions have changed.
GENERAL USE OF THE SITE
You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions that we may give you from time to time regarding use of the Site.
- You may upload digital images to our websites yourself or you can send the images to us by email for uploading to our websites. In either event images uploaded to our websites must be digital images in JPEG format.
- You agree not to print, or attempt to print any products with images:
- which is defamatory of any person;
- which is pornographic, obscene, indecent or offensive;
- which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- that is likely to incite hatred or violence against any person or group; the use or inclusion of which infringes any copyright, trademark, database or other intellectual property right of any third party;
- made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- which is threatening, abusive or invades another’s privacy, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- which gives the impression that it emanates from us, if this is not the case;
- that advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- that otherwise breaches any applicable law.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to approve the images before supplying.
PROPERTY RIGHTS AND RIGHTS OF USE
All intellectual property rights (meaning patents, registered and unregistered trademarks and service marks, domain names, registered designs and design rights, copyright, database rights and moral rights and rights in computer programs) in and to the Site and all content and materials contained in the Site (“Site Content”) are owned by and shall remain owned by Onstajunction. Site Content may only be used for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not be reproduced, modified, copied, altered, distributed, framed, republished, displayed, transmitted or sold in any form of by any means in whole or in part. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in any Site Content.
Everyone has the right to retain and respect their own Intellectual Property and we ask all our customers to respect that. We reserve the right to refuse to print any products which we feel are in breach of this spirit and will refund any orders placed in this manner accordingly.
PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING ACTIVITIES
Any products supplied to us via email or social media sites may be used in promotional and marketing activities by Instajunction. If you do not wish your images to be used in this way, please contact us.
Instajunction reserves the right to change prices and to do so without notice. Prices are quoted inclusive of VAT. Prices charged will amount to those in place at the time of order confirmation. Special offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
Pricing is also offered in US Dollars and Euros.
PAYMENT AND CURRENCIES
Payment must be made by PayPal at the time of placing an Order which is accepted by us. You will be required to submit your payment details to PayPal and may also be required to accept additional terms and conditions in relation to the use of that service. We cannot accept, and hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any liability arising out of or in connection with your use of PayPal.
- Gift certificates and gift cards must be redeemed on the Site towards the purchase of Products.
- Gift certificates have no cash equivalent or redemption value and are not transferable or assignable.
- Gift certificates are valid for redemption against a single transaction only and the full value should be used. No refunds or change will be given in cash for any unused balances.
- If the Order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid through the Checkout process.
- Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire at midnight on the date displayed on the certificate.
- Gift certificates cannot be combined with any promotional codes or offers.
- Instajunction are not responsible if a gift certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacements can be issued in these events.
OFFERS AND DISCOUNT CODES
Each offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. No cash alternative and non-transferable to orders placed prior to an offer. Discount will be given at point of check out stage online.
Instajunction retains the right to withdraw offers at any time and for any reason. Instajunction also retains the right not to print orders that exceed one per person per household (up to a maximum of two people), or where unfair use of a discount code has been applied.
FREE DELIVERY PROMOTIONS
These offers only apply to standard UK orders, and cannot be used on international delivery options unless specifically stated.
Delivery will normally be made within 1-2 working days (UK) or 4-7 working days (Europe) or 5-12 working days (Rest of World) from your receipt of a dispatch confirmation email. Some remote addresses and Islands may require a few extra days. We can accept no responsibility for delays beyond our control.
We cannot be held liable in any way for any failure or delay in supply or delivery, or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its control.
The title of any goods purchased shall not pass to the customer until payment has been made in full to Instajunction.
SHORTFALLS AND COMPLAINTS
Any shortfalls or quality complaints must be notified in writing to us within 48 hours of delivery.
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on ALL orders – if you’re not happy, simply Contact us to arrange to return for a replacement or full refund.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Site contains links to websites operated by third parties that are not under our control (including Instagram and PayPal) and are provided to you for your convenience only. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever about any such websites which you may access through this Site or any services that they may provide. You agree that we are not liable in any way in relation to any transactions, dealings or arrangements (including without limitation buying any products or services) you carry out on any third party site.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about material which appears on our websites, please Contact us.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms (and the provision of products and services by us) are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with English law. In the event of any dispute arising in relation of these terms or in relation to the provision of any products and services by us the English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or other relevant country.